OnSource, Inc. is a software development company / BPO established in Cebu in 2017. We work with growth-focused organizations and help them with developing and maintaining IT business infrastructure and system integrations.
We believe in our employees and look to hire fantastic team members that not only have the technical skills necessary, but fit into our team-focused corporate culture. We seek individuals who have a passion for their work and have a willingness to learn.
We are currently looking for a qualified Virtual Assistant with experience to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team. This position is based out of Mandaue.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct web research to collect leads.
- Cold email leads and move cold leads down the sales pipeline.
- Communicate with clients regarding tasks on a daily basis.
- Generate reports based on work completed.
- Manage social media accounts and replies
- Handle confidential employer and client information
- Schedule meetings and arrange employer’s calendar
- Present excellent customer-service skills to potential customers.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years previous experience handling assistant or administrative responsibilities, or experience in customer service or related field preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
- Knowledgeable in technology to communicate via computer, smartphone, or text
- Highly organized and able to multitask and work well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Able to work nights, weekends, extended hours, and holidays as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org