OnSource, Inc. is a software development company / BPO established in Cebu in 2017. We work with growth-focused organizations and help them with developing and maintaining IT business infrastructure and system integrations.
We believe in our employees and look to hire fantastic team members that not only have the technical skills necessary, but fit into our team-focused corporate culture. We seek individuals who have a passion for their work and have a willingness to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Defines project scope, goals, benefits and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plan
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Plans and schedules project timelines, builds GANTT charts and sets milestones using appropriate tools
- Directs and manages project lifecycle from initiation to closing
- Establishes quality guidelines and perform quality control throughout project lifecycle
- Identifies project dependencies and manage to critical path
- Tracks and communicates project milestones and deliverables to both stakeholders and clients.
- Conducts project risk analyses
- Defines project success criteria and disseminate them to involved Parties
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years experience in leading web and/or software projects.
- Possessed with strategic thinking and problem-solving skills and acumen in a business environment.
- Superior leadership, management, communication and motivational skills.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, analytical and people skills.
- Excellent ENGLISH communication – verbal and written skills required.
- Experience with WRIKE or other software project management software is preferred.
We provide you:
- Friendly, exciting and fun work environment. (We like FUN)
- Excellent compensation package (base + commission + benefits)
- Vacation leaves and PTO
- Company team building activities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com