English Teacher (Office Based)
Become an English mentor to Chinese student learners using our award-winning online English education platform. Monitor your students progress and keep the lessons interactive and encouraging as learners reach their goal in mastering useful English words/expressions.
You will be teaching English to students on a daily basis in our brand-new Mandaue facility. We provide you the platform, training and the curriculum, we need you to provide the enthusiasm and dedication to helping our students learn.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree and other credentials (diploma or proof of graduation, NBI clearance, and valid ID).
- Proficiency in speaking the English language (neutral accent)
- Previous teaching experience not required, but helpful.
- Willingness to learn and be trained with minimum supervision
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, from Monday-Saturday and on holidays
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed and with strong professional skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IELTS/TEFL/TESOL Certification not required, but advantageous.
- Must be creative, computer literate, and adept with MS Office application
What we can offer you
- Performance-based Incentives
- Fun working environment
- Periodic team building activities
- Training and personality growth opportunities
- Salary paid bi-weekly